**$500 Sign on Bonus**
Are you interested in the computer networking industry and ready to get your foot in the door? We have the perfect entry level position for those going to school, recent graduates or a strong interest in the networking field. You will be responsible for providing quality application implementations, upgrades, and releases for company products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install new application systems, upgrades and releases remotely.
- Follow the installation from beginning to end ensuring timely and accurate results.
- Provide thorough review and follow-up after installation.
- Ensure all application changes follow a standard process, while keeping exceptions to a minimum.
- Coordinate application user groups with customer as deemed necessary.
- Provide backup assistance for other IT staff within the department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience preferred
- 0 – 1 years’ experience or interest in Microsoft SQL & Server 2008 R2 or newer, Installation and configuration of Windows Services and CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Some experience in IIS (Internet Information Services) Manager a plus
- Some experience using Microsoft Event Viewer, Process Monitor, Process Explorer as well as other Microsoft Tools a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic troubleshooting techniques
- Basic understanding of network terms and concepts a plus
- Above average attention to detail required.
- Process and procedure orientated.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines required.
Depending on education and experience