Website Automated Systems, Inc
Automated Systems, Inc seeks a full-time Systems Analyst II. This position is non-exempt and works on-site Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. This position will be responsible for the development and installation of the customer’s network infrastructure within the data centers to ensure the customers’ application performance operational at all times. The starting pay for this position starts at $50,000 annually. Apply today at www.asiweb.com!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Systems Analyst II:
- Assemble, configure and install servers, workstations and all other peripherals.
- Install and configure operating system and application software on servers and workstations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Insite products.
- Maintain virtual environment for our hosted banks including the administration of systems and servers to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Mentor and train other engineers and analysts throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work closely with professionals within the company to maintain Insite applications and other software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Be proactive about challenges or constraints within a project and seek to manage them accordingly.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Use scripting to automate tasks to help with production and to reduce the amount of on call time needed.
- Troubleshoot computing systems, connectivity, and applications to identify malfunctions and correct them as well as other operational difficulties.
- Provide direction, information, and recommend application configurations and installations.
- Utilize good judgement within company policies and procedures to complete established goals and maintain flexibility to allow changes.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and onsite support by being professional, troubleshooting, resolving issues, site visits, training and providing customer feedback.
- Participate in on-call weekend rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications for Systems Analyst II:
- Associates Degree or equivalent education and experience required.
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task.
- Windows Server and Workstation/Laptop experience required.
- The ability to learn Powershell required.
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and communicate within a team environment.
- Ability to work together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds for extended distances.
- Ability to travel 25%.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history.
Preferred Qualifications for New Sales Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-6 years’ server and application support experience, Insite application experience preferred.
- Basic SQL and/or VMWare experience preferred.
- Powershell experience preferred.
Perks for New Sales Representative:
- Great work culture with career growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical insurance!
- Excellent benefits package including vision, dental, 401(k) and many more
- Enjoy work life balance with generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance is available
- Work for an amazing team where we are committed to making your work day awesome
- Join a company that creates a fun work environment, including golf outings, baseball games, monthly company provided lunches, and an outstanding holiday party!
Automated Systems’ mission is to Build Strong Relationships with Community Banks to Create Innovate Solutions.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of Automated Systems, Inc. and Insite Data Services, Inc.! We are confident that you will take pride in being a member of our team.
Automated Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State, and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.