We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer/analyst to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality in a fast paced environment. The QA Engineer plays an important part in our company’s product development life cycle.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure the software runs smoothly and meets client needs. You will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve product malfunctions to meet quality standards.
If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Automate tests for new features using the existing automation framework.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Ensure quality objectives are being met, maintained and consistently followed.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Investigate/Research bank issues reported by Client Services and resolve accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or equivalent education and experience strongly preferred.
- 0-2 years of direct software development, software QA or related experience strongly preferred.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (TestComplete, Sahi, Selenium, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Desktop Applications, Web Applications and Mobile testing experience preferred.
- Banking knowledge preferred, but not required.
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Salary Exempt