***$2,500 Signing Bonus***
Responsible for providing quality application implementations, upgrades and releases for Company product offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install new application systems, upgrades and releases.
- Follow the installation from beginning to end ensuring timely and accurate results.
- Provide thorough review and follow-up after installation.
- Ensure all application changes follow a standard process, while keeping exceptions to a minimum.
- Coordinate application user groups with customer as deemed necessary.
- Provide backup assistance for other IT staff within the department as needed.
- Work with Networking staff to assist with customer support requests regarding varied customer needs.
- Participate in continual training to expand knowledge of the customer’s computer network performance and internal software programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience preferred
- 0 – 1 years’ experience or interest in Microsoft SQL & Server 2008 R2 or newer, Installation and configuration of Windows Services and Basic DOS
- Desire to become an experienced IT professional is required.
- Some experience in IIS (Internet Information Services) Manager a plus
- Some experience using Microsoft Event Viewer, Process Monitor, Process Explorer as well as other Microsoft Tools a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic troubleshooting techniques
- Basic understanding of network terms and concepts a plus
- Above average attention to detail required.
- Process and procedure orientated.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines required.
Salary: Depending on education and experience
Status: Hourly Non Exempt
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM