Responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns to gain and retain new and existing customers. Collaborates with key internal cross functional teams, customers, partners and vendors to build market share through online, video, print, events and social media activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with sales and managers
- Manage content on company websites and Intranet updates
- Post blog articles
- Press releases
- Product information
- Company image
- All print materials – consistency
- Organize weekly newsletter content
- Editing basic print design forms and templates
- Work with sales team on marketing/advertising initiatives
- Print advertising
- Assist with customer support requests as needed
- Internal communication
- Weekly communication email to employees
- iTeam (internal employee communications)
- Quarterly Communication Meetings
- Design PowerPoints
- Manage industry association memberships
- Coordinating Annual Conference
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in industry related field.
- Minimum 1-year marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Adobe Create Suite.
- Teamwork capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt