Responsible for performing data analysis and developing complex conversion programs to prepare and move client data to compatible software offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide internal support during the conversion process, facilitating the ease of the implementation of new customers.
- Develop quality conversion programs to migrate client data from multiple external sources.
- Conduct conversion testing in according with company requirements.
- Perform analysis on client conversion requirements and internal software requirements.
- Communicate issues to the appropriate management personnel, project leader, or client.
- Document instructions and guidelines for supporting the installation process and for future conversions.
- Perform data, document, check image and archive conversions
- Create and modify third party interface programs
- Create and modify custom fixes
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field preferred; or equivalent education and experience
- Read and understand programs written by other programmers
- Explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple tasks in a fast faced, technical environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Some knowledge of COBOL preferred, but not required
- Ability to create and understand SQL queries and procedures
- Ability to read and understand programming code
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with Actian Data Junction
- Ability to work with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 or higher
- Ability to work with Microsoft Access 2013 or higher
- Ability to work with 010 Editor
- Ability to work with Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to work with Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 or higher
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013 or higher
- Basic knowledge of Synergy language
- Basic knowledge of C, C#, Java
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Location: Must be located in Lincoln, NE. Not a remote position.