Responsible for developing, designing and facilitating software application and service training to internal employees and clients. Training is delivered using different modalities including instructor led, virtual, or a blended learning solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide facilitation to internal employees and clients utilizing software applications including Power Point, Go To Meeting and Adobe Captivate.
- Facilitates software, troubleshooting, and soft skill workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each situation.
- Delivers customer service training to internal staff.
- Arranges and prepares selected training materials for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable webinar training sessions.
- Responsible for training facilities.
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any question asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- Participate in client services analyst training and duties for product knowledge.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes and documents problems.
- Travel to client sites for training delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Education preferred / Equivalent work experience in Banking or Financial industry accepted
- 1 year minimum of instructor led and virtual facilitation experience preferred
- 1 year minimum of customer service facilitation experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing, reporting and business correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Resourceful, fact finder and ability to draw valid conclusions
- Courteous, professional and patient
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel 30%
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt