***$2,500 SIGNING BONUS***
Automated Systems, Inc seeks a full-time Client Services Analyst. This position is non-exempt and works on-site Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM. The candidate will serve as the point of contact for all support aspects with customers, sales representatives, and conversion leaders. This person would be responsible for contacting prospects and gaining new leads for outside Account Executives. Starting pay is $17/hour. Apply today at www.asiweb.com!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately identify problems and provide timely resolutions
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of customers business needs and apply solutions
- Provide excellent customer service by; being professional, troubleshooting, resolving issues, conducting demonstrations, site visits, training, and providing customer feedback
- Work within a queue support model
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and management
- Accurately document all communication with users in a timely manner via system tools
- Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to internal departments and management
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users
- Conduct new customer training and workshops for company products
- Assist in training
- Work on various special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing, reporting and business correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Resourceful, fact finder and ability to draw valid conclusions
- Courteous, professional and patient
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in a team, call center environment
- Ability to travel ~20% required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related field preferred / Equivalent work experience in Banking or Financial industry
- Knowledge of financial systems and/or banking preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a favorable driving history strongly preferred
- Great work culture with career growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical insurance!
- Excellent benefits package including vision, dental, 401(k) and many more
- Enjoy work life balance with generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance is available
- Work for an amazing team where we are committed to making your work day awesome
- Join a company that creates a fun work environment, including golf outings, baseball games, monthly company provided lunches, and an outstanding holiday party!
Automated Systems’ mission is to Build Strong Relationships with Community Banks to Create Innovate Solutions.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of Automated Systems, Inc. and Insite Data Services, Inc.! We are confident that you will take pride in being a member of our team.
Automated Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State, and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.