Automated Systems, Inc
Automated Systems, Inc seeks a full time Account Executive. This is a remote position that is assigned to the following territory and is exempt. The Account Executive will be responsible for new business sales while generating new leads promoting the company’s Fintech software in the community banking industry. This position will be assigned to the following territory: Texas and Oklahoma. This position starts at 65,000/year, with significant potential to earn commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Account Executive:
- Develop a complete working knowledge of the products, features, strengths and benefits.
- Continue to refine and develop prospect data to facilitate future sales activity.
- Understanding of sales cycles and processes, development and qualification of the business need, identification of community banks, positioning of product and customer solutions.
- Work closely with inside sales to prepare and develop proposals and sales contracts.
- Close new business to meet or exceed sales goals and objectives with continuous growth in assigned territory.
- Grow market share and build robust pipeline.
- Formulate strategies, tactics and plans to develop leads and relationships within assigned territory.
- Responsible for attracting, maintaining, and growing client relationships through proactive means.
- Provide information to clients, inside sales support, marketing, and management regarding sales activities.
- Manage sales related expenses per company policy.
- Generate sales to achieve quotas, revenue, and profit margins as directed.
- Perform sales presentations to community banks on-site.
- Responsible for maintaining CRM database with leads and accurate up-to-date status on future sales.
- Participation in industry trade events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications for Account Executive:
- + 5 years direct sales experience required with strong sales record required.
- Advanced knowledge in banking, S&L or financial industry.
- Strong technical skills or understanding of software products and services.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Proficient presentation skills for small and large groups.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-driven, and organized.
- Must be able to self-organize sales activities, handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up.
- Above average Microsoft office product suite knowledge.
- Must be able to travel extensively; must maintain an excellent driving record.
Preferred Qualifications for Account Executive:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted.
- Existing relationships with community banks highly preferred.
Perks for Account Executive:
- Great work culture with career growth potential
- 100% employer paid medical insurance!
- Excellent benefits package including vision, dental, 401(k) and many more
- Enjoy work life balance with generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Educational assistance is available
- Work for an amazing team where we are committed to making your work day awesome
- Join a company that creates a fun work environment, including golf outings, baseball games, monthly company provided lunches
- Company car provided, business expenses 100% covered as well as many other perks
Automated Systems’ mission is to Build Strong Relationships with Community Banks to Create Innovate Solutions.
We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of Automated Systems, Inc. and Insite Data Services, Inc.! We are confident that you will take pride in being a member of our team.
Automated Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer who complies with all Federal, State, and Local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.