Industry News

Get To Know Sara

Name: Sara Beaudoin Position: Client Services Analyst I Q: What are you happiest doing, when you're not working? A: I am happiest when camping out in the wilderness somewhere where the sky is crystal clear of all lights except the stars. Q: The best piece of advice you have ever received? A: Love others how [...]

Email Marketing 101: How to Get Your Email Read

According to, the average office worker receives about 121 emails daily. Of those, approximately 40% get opened. What exactly happens to the other 60%? How can you increase the likelihood that your email gets opened? There are many important things to consider when sending an email. Three easy steps to improving your email include [...]

Bank Customers of the Future Today

In retail, marketers expend countless hours every year trying to forecast what consumers will want to buy in the future. It takes a long time to design, source, manufacture, package, and get products on shelves (to summarize the retail production process) at the right time for consumers to purchase. The COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 has [...]
person holding phone with mobile banking app open

Digital Banking: Vital Now More Than Ever

The outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic resulted in several, impactful health initiatives emphasizing social distancing and even, in some cases, mandated lockdowns. In the banking industry, this led to a heightened need to provide reliable, no-contact access to accounts and funds through digital banking channels. Financial institutions began heavily promoting their available digital platforms, as [...]
Calendar with push pin stuck on March 19th

Are You Ready for March 19th, 2021?

March 19th is a big day for the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. This date marks the scheduled start of the next Same Day ACH expansion. This rule provides an additional two hours for item submission each day, allowing for a third submission window. Items input into the Fed by 4:45 pm ET (3:45 CST) [...]