$500 SIGNING BONUS!!
Do you like working with computers and technology but haven’t had the real world experience yet? Are you extremely detailed oriented and take great pride in your work? If this sounds like you, we are looking for someone to assist us with upgrading & installing new software functionality to our customers.
Basically you have to perform these tasks:
- Run a SQL back (right-click>backup)
- Copy files to server
- Unzip files
- Starting/stopping services
- Copy/Paste text
- Check Task Manager to view who is logged in
- Run an EXE
- Restart a website in IIS (Right-click>Restart)
- Run a command from command line
- Confirm the update worked
- Send an email
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic Computer experience, including the ability to start/stop Windows services and perform tasks using the Windows CLI (Command Line Interface).
- Some Experience using Microsoft Event Viewer, Process Monitor, Process Explorer, and other Microsoft utilities a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic understanding of network terms and concepts a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Process and procedure oriented.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Depending on education and experience
Hourly Non Exempt