Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the company’s training programs. This position identifies training needs with the different department managers and creates programs that align with the company objectives and strategic goals. The Training and Development Manager evaluates all training program results and metrics to assess overall effectiveness of initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and executes a variety of training and professional development programs to employees and customers.
- Deliver training in the traditional classroom setting, online via webinars, and onsite at customer’s locations.
- Produces quality training materials, including the development and production of new trainings and program presentation materials.
- Designs, develops, delivers, and /or provides delivery oversight for all aspects of training; internal and external initiatives.
- Provide training to employees and customers using training PowerPoint presentations, written exercises and interactive online demonstrations.
- Delivers software and service training courses or workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each situation.
- Arranges and prepares selected training materials for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable webinar training sessions.
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any question asked during training that requires post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- Participates in client services analyst training and duties for product knowledge.
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes and documents problems.
- Travels to customer sites for training delivery.
- May handle second level client bank support calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Communications with an emphasis in Training and Development and/or Organizational Development. Equivalent experience may substitute for education.
- 5-7 years’ experience in professional training, including program and curriculum development.
- 2 years supervisory experience or serving in a leadership role, overseeing a department.
- Strong ability to understand software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Superior writing skills
- Demonstrated accomplishments in training and program development.
- Outstanding presentation skills essential, including the ability to institute a comfortable learning environment and able to adapt to the participants’ learning styles, and respond appropriately.
- Must have excellent interpersonal relations skills, and able to coach/mentor others.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, while achieving deadlines and goals.
- Resourceful, fact finder and ability to draw valid conclusions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to travel 30%
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
|Job Category||Administration, Client Services|