The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for supporting sales efforts and will be a point of contact for day to day operations for customers and the sales team to facilitate new business while promoting additional products and services to existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales and all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction, problem resolution, retention, renewal and implementation.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and develop rapport by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
- Coordinate selling initiatives; hardware upgrades, 3rd party software, contract / license renewals, and ancillary products
- Maintain industry and product knowledge
- Provide information to customers, marketing and management regarding sales activities
- Meet / exceed assigned goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted
- 1 – 2 years sales experience required along with strong customer services skills
- Knowledge in banking, S&L, or financial industry a plus
- Strong technical skills or understanding of software products and services
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong team player that can provide input and collaboration
- Ability to multi-task, self-driven, and organized
- Above average Microsoft office product suite knowledge
- Non Exempt
- Depending on Experience and Education
|Job Status||Full-Time/ Non-Exempt|
|Salary||Dependent Upon Experience|