$500 SIGNING BONUS!
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for supporting sales efforts and will be a point of contact for day to day sales requests for existing customers and supporting the external sales team to facilitate new business while promoting additional products and services to existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with sales and all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction, problem resolution, retention, renewal and implementation.
- Assist customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Maintain and develop rapport by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
- Coordinate selling initiatives; hardware upgrades, 3rd party software, contract / license renewals, and ancillary products.
- Develop RFP (Request for Proposal) and MSA (Master Service Agreement) according to company policy
- Create cost analysis comparisons for customers
- Collaborate with outside sales staff, marketing team, operations team and development.
- Create sales documents according to company policy; quotes, contracts, terms of sale, service obligations and other related sales activities.
- Maintain internal database with customer contact information and sales initiatives.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge
- Recognize business IT hardware and networking needs of customers
- Provide information to customers, marketing and management regarding sales activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferred along with strong customer services skills
- Strong networking background preferred
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong team player that can provide input and collaboration
- Ability to multi-task, self-driven, and organized
- Proficient Microsoft office product suite knowledge; advanced excel knowledge
- Knowledge in banking, S&L, or financial industry a plus
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt