Summary: Responsible for supporting end users on applications and our Crystal Reporting platform. This positions requires excellent troubleshooting skills, with a good understanding of database applications and performance. The qualified candidate will have a good understanding of general banking/business processes, excellent research capabilities and a natural drive to improve reporting and systems capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain reports for ASI/IDS products using Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services and other in-house proprietary solutions.
- Create custom reports from databases to extract and collect data using complicated SQL Code with complex joins.
- Develop and support current and future technical software applications.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms for end users.
Develop, document and implement best practices for users of applications including the creation of relevant reports.
- Provide support by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results; work closely with users and management to establish requirements for new systems, reports or modifications and to ensure proper testing and validation of completed reports.
- Responsible for timely implementation of data requests and provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Repair and update existing reports as needed due to reported bugs or developmental changes
- Work with technical staff to understand and anticipate problems and collaborate to resolve any issues.
- Resolve complaints with reports and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Crystal Reports Server user and administrative experience
- 1 -3 years of related experience, preferably in financial or banking field
- Resourceful, self-motivated and deadline-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and editing practices
- General understanding of software development process
- Ability to work independently
|Salary||dependent on experience and education|