$500 SIGNING BONUS!
The Relationship Team Member will be the main point of contact for an assigned customer base to provide exceptional customer service and resolution to support requests to drive high level customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction, problem resolution, and diligent resolution of customer requests.
- Facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship by being the designated team member as it relates to any customer support need.
- Act as the single point of contact for each assigned customer, assist with the research and resolution of all matters, for all products and services.
- Builds and maintains close working relationships with all levels of customer staff and management to ensure the long-term viability of the relationship.
- Accurately process customer needs, including special requests.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of the company’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction.
- Maintain internal database with customer contact information.
- Continual communications with customer to ensure; hardware upgrades, 3rd party software, contract / license renewals, and ancillary products as needed.
- Establish strong working relationships with client services and internal departmental teams to ensure timely customer satisfaction and resolutions.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge.
- Create, monitor, follow-up and complete customer requests.
- Manage multiple tasks from start to completion using internal resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted
- 1 – 3 years exceptional account management / relationship building experience required
- Strong attention to detail, diligent problem resolution and customer satisfaction results driven
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong team player that can provide input and collaboration
- Must be self-driven
- Needs to be a client advocate with passion for customer service excellence
- Above average Microsoft office product suite knowledge
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt