The Recruiter position is a temporary assignment to assist managers in meeting their hiring needs for 2018. The recruiter will have the full responsibility for job postings, candidate phone screens, assessments, scheduling, assisting with interviews and managing the recruiting process for all positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations and maintain weekly communications throughout the hiring process.
- Create and maintain position job postings to attract qualified candidates.
- Review incoming applicants, maintain applicant flow log, conduct phone screens, and schedule face-to-face interviews.
- Source candidates through job postings, resume searches, social media and networking.
- Manage all candidate communication to ensure positive and timely interview process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years human resources/personnel experience required
- Previous recruiting experience required
- Knowledge of interviewing best practices and techniques
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive
- Deadline and detail orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality and judgement sufficient to handle sensitive employment issues.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office
- Strong relationship building skills
Temporary position, duration 6 – 9 months