$500 SIGNING BONUS!!
Summary: Operates multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate personnel, maintains a professional attitude and provide exceptional customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other basic information
- Provide a variety of administrative duties to other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year office environment experience answering multi-line phone system strongly preferred
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Excellent attendance
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly personality
- Experience in providing direct customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Windows Office Programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional and courteous demeanor
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Status: Hourly Non-Exempt