Responsible for developing, designing and delivering software application and service training to customers and employees. Training is delivered in the traditional classroom setting, online via webinars, and onsite at the customer’s location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training to employees and customers using PowerPoint presentations, written exercises and interactive online demonstrations, and Adobe Captivate videos and simulations.
- Delivers software and service training courses or workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each situation.
- Arranges and prepares selected training materials for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable webinar training sessions.
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any question asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- Participate in client services analyst training and duties for product knowledge
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Participate in training gap analysis and documentation meetings.
- Provide input in design, structure of internal and external training.
- Prioritizes and documents problems.
- Travel to customer sites for training delivery.
- Handle second level client services support calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related field preferred / Equivalent work experience in Banking or Financial industry
- Banking software experience preferred
- Training facilitation experience required
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing, reporting and business correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Resourceful, fact finder and ability to draw valid conclusions
- Courteous, professional and patient
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel up to 70% at times
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education