Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This extends from managing existing products to developing new products to meet the milestones of the product roadmap and achieve company goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with internal teams as well as clients, prospects, and user groups to evolve product functionality in a manner that balances market demands, technological advances, and industry standards.
- Excels at capturing product requirements (how the application will work) and translating those requirements such that developers can successfully design and code in accordance with customer needs.
- Work in collaboration with the development organization to ensure the delivered product meets the specified requirements and is delivered on time.
- Lead the effort to detail the specific functions, integration requirements, user experience and deployment of the solution set to the company and to the market.
- Excels at providing education on product functionality and gathering requirements where enhancements are necessary, then manages enhancement and change to the assigned product set.
- Work in collaboration with the broader product organization to ensure complete integration between all ASI applications and products.
- Support development and documentation of artifacts, collateral, and training content for internal external use on new feature/function offered within new release versions of product as well as work with sales to present existing product functionality to prospects
- Track trends and opportunities in current and emerging markets that could drive enhancements and product growth within ASI products and services.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in the finance industry, preferable providing large/enterprise digital, online or mobile banking applications to consumers and/or small businesses
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Must have relevant experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering product software to market
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company from executive to front line support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills