Responsible for executing and formulating innovative e-finance products, aiming to achieve business needs and improve the customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
- Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for future functionality.
- Works closely with internal teams as well as clients, prospects, and user groups to evolve product functionality in a manner that balances market demands, technological advances, and industry standards.
- Excels at capturing product requirements (how the application will work) and translating those requirements such that developers can successfully design and code in accordance with customer needs.
- Work in collaboration with the development organization to ensure the delivered product meets the specified requirements and is delivered on time.
- Lead the effort to detail the specific functions, integration requirements, user experience and deployment of the solution set to the company and to the market.
- Excels at providing education on product functionality and gathering requirements where enhancements are necessary, then manages enhancement and change to the assigned product set.
- Work in collaboration with the broader product organization to ensure complete integration between all ASI applications and products.
- Support development and documentation of artifacts, collateral, and training content for internal external use on new feature/function offered within new release versions of product as well as work with sales to present existing product functionality to prospects
- Track trends and opportunities in current and emerging markets that could drive enhancements and product growth within ASI products and services.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or equivalent education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the e-finance related product development in banking, or in internet business strongly preferred
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
- Passionate about building an awesome digital customer experience
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues
- Must have relevant experience working through the definition, design, and release cycle of delivering product software to market
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company from executive to front line support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills