Responsible for the delivery and implementation of all marketing activities, working closely with the sales team to drive sales, increase brand awareness and ultimately have exposure to all areas of corporate marketing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and deployment of marketing communications; HTML, email blasts, web banners, brochures, advertisements, direct mail, event signage and ensure they accurately reflect product branding, position and key messaging.
- Maintain, write, and edit company blogs and press releases.
- Support the company’s social media pages and day-to-day social media activities.
- Prepare and assist with trade show activities; give-a-ways, sales materials and promotional materials.
- Plan and manage annual conference; sponsorships, material design, advertisement, website creation and management of event.
- Maintain and update company website and intranet content.
- Manage marketing calendar by documenting upcoming promotion and key product development dates and company successes.
- Organize and maintain marketing materials, product images, and brand logos for easy accessibility.
- Research and report on competitive product offerings to support product development initiatives.
- Assist with running post-promotion reports.
- Graphic design for development teams as well as other internal initiatives.
- Track and report marketing expenditures and lead initiatives.
- Collect and analyze marketing intelligence that provides the company insight on the market behavior, and customer interests.
- Design, create, and maintain marketing materials; sales PowerPoints, product specification sheets, product listings, brochures, and pricing documents to support the sales team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field preferred
- 2 – 3 years related marketing generalist experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of marketing, ecommerce and basic graphic design principles
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to plan
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Willing attitude to take on any task