$500 SIGNING BONUS!!
Responsible for performing duties in the capacity of an internal consultant to work collaboratively within the organization to provide assurance of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Are you someone who likes interfacing with IT and business contacts and working with evolving technology to bring meaningful, strategic change in the sphere of information protection? Are you an effective communicator and a change agent? Do you have a strong willingness to learn? If this sounds like you, we may be a good fit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide risk mitigation services via the performance of security assessments of internal IT projects, addressing third-party risk management, and other improvements to the overall security position of IDS.
- Perform security assessments of internal IT projects based upon NIST 800-53.
- Perform third party security risk assessments.
- Respond to security questionnaires from current or potential customers and business partners.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Provide input and recommendations for identified security exceptions; participate in remediation efforts.
- Perform threat hunting through use of Security Event Incident Monitoring tool.
- Incident response with regard to security and privacy incidents.
- Policy, standard, guidelines and procedures review.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field of study strongly preferred.
- The Network+ and/or Security+ certification or the ability to pass them preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a network or system administrator.
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Hourly, Non Exempt (eligible for overtime)