Responsible for managing and providing day-to-day leadership to a team of Client Service Analysts who are dedicated to delivering excellent customer service with our products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily direction and communication to client services team to ensure customer calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Be available for team members to assist with complicated customer issues providing appropriate coaching, teaching, direction and resolution.
- Create and maintain a high quality work environment so team members can perform at their highest level
- Establish and maintain procedures and documentation that support company and departmental standards.
- Monitor call logs and survey results to ensure client satisfaction goals are maintained
- Accurately identify problems and provide timely resolutions to team members and customers
- Develop a strong understanding of customers’ business needs and apply solutions
- Provide excellent customer service by; being professional, troubleshooting, resolving issues, conducting demonstrations, site visits, training and providing feedback.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, customers, and management.
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users
- Identify and provide additional training to client services team members.
- Serves as a liaison between the Client Services department and other internal areas such as Development, Conversions, and Quality Assurance to ensure escalated matters are met with professionalism and speed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company product offerings and services.
- Conduct on-going contact with team members, management and customers to ensure strong relationships.
- Work with department members to facilitate timely resolutions of outstanding tickets and assist to client satisfaction.
- Build strong relationships with team members, clients and management to assist with enhancement recommendations, policy and procedures and resolving customer issues.
- Analyze and review ticket trends and proactively address potential support challenges by recommending resolutions, training, customer site visits and enhancements.
- Interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, discipline and performance management of team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related field preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience required
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience preferred, including support line experience
- Excellent teamwork capabilities – ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Customer satisfaction driven
- Excellent leadership, communication, coaching, training and motivation skills
- Strong writing, reporting, and business correspondence
- Courteous, professional and patient
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
|Job Category||Client Services|
|Job Category||Client Support|