Responsible for developing, designing and delivering software application and service training to customers and employees. Training is delivered in the traditional classroom setting, online via webinars, and onsite at customer’s location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training to employees and customers using training PowerPoint presentations, written exercises and interactive online demonstrations.
- Delivers software and service training courses or workshops. May create, design, and customize training materials and procedures for each situation.
- Delivers customer service training to internal staff
- Arranges and prepares selected training materials for use during live and web-based training sessions.
- Creates reusable webinar training sessions.
- May arrange the training environment.
- Tests and maintains software for training purposes.
- Provides customer follow-up on any question asked during training that required post-training research. Ensures all questions are answered timely and thoroughly.
- Seeks increased knowledge of features and functions of products and services. Increases knowledge of current training techniques and practices. Keeps current on product changes and upgrades.
- Participate in client services analyst training and duties for product knowledge
- May troubleshoot and debug issues prior to, during, and after installations.
- Prioritizes and documents problems
- Travel to customer sites for training delivery
- Handle second level client bank support calls
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of internal and external training experience required
- 1-2 years of customer service training experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Economics or a related field preferred / Equivalent work experience in Banking or Financial industry
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing, reporting and business correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Resourceful, fact finder and ability to draw valid conclusions
- Courteous, professional and patient
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel 30%
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt
|Job Category||Client Services|