**$500 Signing Bonus**
Automated Systems, Inc. is a leading provider for community banks in the world of fintech. We work in a quickly expanding and evolving industry and are looking to grow our training team to stay ahead of the challenges this presents. At ASI we look for team members who aren’t afraid to dive in, adapt, and take ownership of every project that comes their way.
Interested in working with us? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
As a Client Services Trainer you’ll get to know, and work with, just about every single one of your co-workers. From new hire orientation to new customer training, your relatability and people skills will be your greatest asset.
What makes you, you:
- Above all else you’re a people person, you’ve never met someone, young or old, you didn’t find something in common with.
- You live for feedback. You have a passion to be the best at what you do and because of that, you remain open to receiving, and giving, coaching and suggestions from and to your team.
- Adaptable is your middle name. You’re quick on your feet and can handle changes and challenges you weren’t expecting.
- Self-directed. You have the ability, drive, and desire to take a project and run with it.
- Experience. You’ve worked in a training role before and you understand the needs that come with it.
- You have a passion for dissecting projects and breaking them down into a digestible format that anyone could follow.
- The details matter. You understand that there is more to training than creating a beautiful PowerPoint. You’re on top of every detail that goes into making each session a success.
What you’ll take on:
- You’ll use the training programs that you and your team have developed in a variety of formats for both coworkers and customers alike.
- You’ll customize the programs to fit unique situations.
- You’ll take advantage of different stages and technologies to best facilitate training as you see fit.
- You’ll stay on top of your tools and demo software, keeping your information up-to-date
- You’ll expand your knowledge on the newest products and services we develop by participating in product training sessions.
- You’ll be hands on with our customers, able to answer their questions in the classroom, online, or over the phone, checking back on any issues to ensure they were satisfied with the solution.
- You’ll act as the face of ASI by travelling to customer locations
- You’ll be a team player, willing to step in and help your teammates when they need it.
- We will ask you to spend 30% of your time traveling.
- We’ll provide transportation for you and ask that you maintain your great driving record.
What we offer:
- Insurance – We want you to stay healthy! Join the corporate medical, dental, and vision plans!
- 401(k) with Matching – Reach your retirement goals with our 401(k) matching program.
- Monthly Lunches – Our CEO loves to cook, we love to eat, it’s a match made in heaven!
- An Amazing Team – We all work together for the same goals. You’ll join a great team, committed to making your work day awesome.
- Paid Time Off – We all need a break! Start earning PTO on your first day.
- Work Life Balance – Whether you have a family, a dog, 20 cats, or hobbies, we do our best to let you leave work, at work.
- Smart-Casual Attire – Here, every day is jeans day. We believe in dressing for your day. Not meeting with a customer? Feel free to leave the tie at home!
- Fun Committee – We work hard every day, but sometimes we need to throw some fun in there! We have a team dedicated to implementing creative ideas to make our time at ASI even more enjoyable.
- Athletic teams – Have a passion for sports? Join one of our company sponsored softball, kickball, or volleyball teams.
- Communication – Communication is key to keeping our business going, you’ll receive weekly company updates paired with a quarterly company-wide meeting so you’re always in the loop.
- Competitive Compensation – We’ll make you a great offer that takes into account your expertise and experience.