Responsible for the supervision of the assigned Client Support Tier providing day-to-day oversight to Client Service Analysts who are dedicated to delivering excellent product and service support to Automated Systems, Inc. client banks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision and support of the assigned Client Services Tier(s) to ensure client bank support issues are addressed and resolved timely and completely with appropriate documentation and communication.
- Support and reinforce a high quality work environment so team members can perform at their highest level.
- Enforce established procedures and documentation to ensure company and departmental standards are maintained.
- Be available for team members to assist with client support issues.
- Ensure staff appropriately manage their own Support Request intake and overall volume.
- Manage escalated issues from clients and further escalate or inform Manager as needed.
- Establish effective working relationships with partners within the company to ensure efficient and effective information flow from other areas through the Manager.
- Identify internal staff needs and provide and/or recommend additional training to team members as needed.
- Build strong relationships with team members, partners, and clients to assist with enhancement recommendations, policy and procedures and resolving client issues.
- Work with Manager to analyze and review support volumes, trends, and patterns to proactively address potential support challenges by recommending resolutions, training, site visits and enhancements.
- Assist Manager with interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, evaluating, discipline and performance management of team members as appropriate and directed by the Manager.
- Assist Manager to address low-level survey results to ensure client satisfaction issues are appropriately managed.
- Assist Manager to celebrate high-level survey results to ensure extraordinary performance is recognized.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of company product offerings and services.
- Assist with staff scheduling including conversion team, product team, and other bank visits as needed/assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service by; being professional, troubleshooting, resolving issues, conducting demonstrations, site visits, training and providing customer feedback.
- Work on various projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or a related field preferred. Equivalent work experience may substitute
- 1+ years supervisory experience or 3-5 years banking or support line experience required
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience preferred, including support line experience
- Excellent teamwork capabilities – ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Courteous, professional, patient and client satisfaction driven
- Strong writing, reporting, and business correspondence
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education