Responsible for the day to day operations and management of the IDS On-Time real-time data processing department to provide IDS product offerings to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the operations of service bureau offerings.
- Develop a center of excellence for services; timely and accurate processing, efficient, and effective.
- Assemble standard operation procedures for routine system operational functions.
- Research and develop pricing and marketing strategy.
- Understand and research all compliance needs, applicable laws including required certifications.
- Develop staffing plan for departmental needs and budgets.
- Experience pulling ACH files and running bank end-of-day procedures.
- Work closely with internal departments; development staff to create automated practices.
- Create audit practices and procedures, standards, methodologies, and metrics.
- Mange the relationship with external auditors, examiners (SOC1, FFIEC, FDIC, OCC, Fed)
- Maintain security and privacy standard per IDS policies.
- Monitor and review system and software requirements to maximize efficiencies and shared resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to banking standards associated with service bureau operations.
- Prefer previous experience as a bank cashier or comptroller.
- AAP certification desirable. (Nacha’s Accredited ACH Professional)
- Strong managerial experience of processing teams.
- Extensive experience in banking processes and systems.
- Effective communication, including interpersonal, organization, communication, presentation and reporting skills are required.
- Ability to transfer knowledge learned to peers and IDS On-Time team.
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills.
- Must be capable and willing to perform the entire range of departmental activities, from high level planning to lowest level execution.
- Previous experience with financial/commercial software a plus.