Bank Service Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the IDS On-Time team. The IDS On-Time team completes bank back-office processing and provides operational support for bank clients of Automated Systems Inc. and Insite Data Services that use the Insite banking system.
- Supervision and support of the following:
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing bank files
- Operations related support
- Operations and system-related problem resolution
- Ensure complete, accurate, secure, and timely processing of transaction files and reports is executed
- Partner with appropriate resources within the company for research and problem resolution purposes
- Manage operations to the SOC 1 Control Objectives, association rules, and applicable regulatory requirements
- Manage third-party relationships to ensure high-level of service to IDS On-Time banks
- Appropriate review, reporting, and tracking of customer issues and processing errors
- Test and record quality assurance findings related to new software development
- Supervise, coach, and develop professional conduct of IDS On-Time staff
- Manage new bank onboarding process
- Report updates to management
- Work on various special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Five (5) or more year’s banking experience required. Emphasis in back-office operations, transaction/deposit item processing, and/or bank systems/software preferred.
- Three (3) or more years in a senior, lead, or supervisory role required.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong basic computer skills, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop direct report staff both professionally and technically
- Ability to accept accountability for the work product of the IDS On-Time team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science related field preferred, but not required
- NACHA AAP certification or ETA CPP certification preferred, but not required. The applicant must be willing to obtain the certification.
Travel: Travel may be required
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education