Responsible for providing quality application implementations, upgrades and releases for Company products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install new application systems, upgrades and releases remotely.
- Follow the installation from beginning to end ensuring timely and accurate results.
- Provide thorough review and follow-up after installation.
- Ensure all application changes follow a standard process, while keeping exceptions to a minimum.
- Coordinate application user groups with customer as deemed necessary.
- Provide backup assistance for other IT staff within the department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience preferred
- 0 – 1 years’ experience or interest in Microsoft SQL & Server 2008 R2 or newer, Installation and configuration of Windows Services and CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Some experience in IIS (Internet Information Services) Manager a plus
- Some experience using Microsoft Event Viewer, Process Monitor, Process Explorer as well as other Microsoft Tools a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform basic troubleshooting techniques
- Basic understanding of network terms and concepts a plus
- Above average attention to detail required.
- Process and procedure orientated.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines required.
Depending on education and experience
Hourly Non Exempt