Responsible for providing assistance to the Finance and Human Resource Department Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, enter, and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Assist with Accounts Payable.
- Reconcile monthly statements and related transactions.
- Assist customers with outstanding account balances.
- Process orders for customers by entering and purchasing equipment.
- Assist with general accounting procedures.
- Ability to provide back-up assistance with the following:
- Monthly sales tax filing
- Contract billing
- Provide administrative assistance by answering the phones and greeting visitors.
- Processing the daily mail and deposits.
- Assist with recruiting processes
- Review incoming applicants, maintain applicant flow log, conduct phone screens, and schedule face-to-face interviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Accounting strongly preferred OR relevant work experience required
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, team player and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Human Resources/personnel experience preferred; recruiting experience a plus
- Maintain strict confidentiality and judgement sufficient to handle sensitive issues.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office
- Demonstrated dependability and accountability
- Strong relationship building skills
Status / Hours
- Non Exempt
- Monday – Friday, 8-5
- Depending on Education and Experience