The Customer Relationship Representative will be the main point of contact for day to day operations to support the customer and the outside sales Account Executive to facilitate new business sales while promoting additional products and services to existing customers.
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction, problem resolution, retention, renewal and implementation.
- Maintain internal database with customer contact information and sales initiatives.
- Create sales documents according to company policy; quotes, contracts, terms of sale, service obligations and other related sales activities.
- Develop RFP (Request for Proposal) and MSA (Master Service Agreement) according to company policy
- Create cost analysis comparisons for customers
- Maintain and update internal CRM
- Oversee sales orders completion by routing to internal departments for proper installation and training.
- Contact customers with outstanding invoices as needed
- Maintain and develop rapport by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client’s needs and ability to communicate solution values of products and services.
- Continual selling initiatives; hardware upgrades, 3rd party software, contract / license renewals, and ancillary products
- Maintain industry and product knowledge
- Conduct sales lead prospecting and evaluation of business opportunities
- Provide information to customers, marketing and management regarding sales activities
- Meet / exceed assigned goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field preferred; equivalent experience and education may be substituted
- 1 – 2 years sales experience required along with strong customer services skills
- Knowledge in banking, S&L, or financial industry
- Strong technical skills or understanding of software products and services
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong team player that can provide input and collaboration
- Ability to multi-task, self-driven, and organized
- Above average Microsoft office product suite knowledge
Salary: Depending on Experience and Education
Status: Non Exempt
|Job Category||Client Services|